October 3, 2009 | by Robert Nelson
When we last heard from the upcoming Verizon-bound Shoals/Tao it was just passing through the FCC, which unfortunately just left us wanting more information. Now in a little bit of good news that additional information has become available. Of course, before I give that out I will say this is leaked information, which means things could possible change before it becomes official.
Anyway, that said, here are the Motorola Shoals/Tao specs as well as a release date.
- 3.7-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a 854 x 480 resolution
- OMAP3430 600MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 512MB ROM and 256MB RAM
- Android OS 2.0
- 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and video recording
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- USB 2.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 16GB of internal storage
- microSD/microSDHC card slot
- Dimensions: 60.00 x 115.80 x 13.70 mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- 1400 mAh Li-ion battery that will offer 450 hours on standby and 420 minutes of talk time
Finally, getting to that release date, it looks like December 1 will be the day.